Thursday, March 4, 2010

myLovelyLaptop

Prestigio Nova M363 notebook...

hahahaha...you know wut?im just knowing the full version of my laptop!!!that laptop was be mine for almost 4 years...hihihi...so funny...yeah because my laptop's brand is not very very popular like Acer, HP, Compaq and etc..sumtimes, when i told my laptop's brand, ppl will gimme a "kerut" faces..hihi..from dat i know dat PRESTIGIO was not too popular in Malaysia...

this is my laptop...hihi..actually dis only a pic i've take from internet..^__^
but my laptop "sebijik camni"..i got it in red color for it's top

yesterday, i just see my laptop..i really2 miss it!!damn much!!hahaha...giler ape aku??no no i was telling you da truth!!i really miss it!!you know wut,before dis, when i was studying, it was my friend, whenever, wherever i go, it always be wif me..im really2 love it!!

it was too hard to get it 4 years ago..Thanks God because i got YTN when i was studying..so i use my loan for 1 sem to buy it...then i borrow my abah's money to survive in dat sem..huhu..abah gimme one thousand for me as my pocket money..can u thing how can i survive for almost 6months??huhu
(ada gak tambahan lain bila tak cukup..tapi memg kedekut la time tu..hihihi *_*)

haaa...now, my laptop always wif myfiancee, because i got a company's laptop..so i pass it to myfiancee..so he can do his work easily..but sumtimes, i asked myfiancee to bring my laptop together when we want to meet..hihi..im really2 miss it!!just look at it, im feel better..hahaha..

but now, my laptop was sick!!its always be noisy when i on its volume

teet...teet...teet...teet...teet....teet...teet....teet...teet...teet...

-it sound like critical batery-

after office hour, i wanna send it for "medical check-up"...hihi..pray for my laptop and me ya (doakn xkena bayaq duit banyak..huhu) hopefully, after dis, no more problem..yeah you know wut??walaupun laptop aku tak berapa "popular" tetapi selama aku guna hampir EMPAT TAHUN ni, tak dak masalah pon...sungguh aku cakap...ini lah baru 1st time dia buat hal...mrajuk gamaknya..hihii

oke lah...i feel so sleepy rite now..im just thinking to back to my hometown tomorrow morning..i wanna take my replacement holiday...huhu..camana eh?nak balik ke x??huhu

...:::: still in thinking mode ::::....

No comments:

Post a Comment