Saturday, December 26, 2009

out wif myself..haha

salam alayk..

today is the day that im go out wif myself..its sound like 'pelik kn?' but yea...im finished my day lonely.my friends, they were staying at PJ's area..too far from my place yaa..but mija was in Seri Kembangan, sori mieja coz didn't outing wif you..bukan apa,cheq malaih aih nak p ke situ..jem..hik3

actually, i got something to do..if not, toksah harap la aku nak kuaq uma eh..ahaha..

firstly, i go to petronas,serdang to meet my officemate, Adik Zai, she wanna take my laptop becoz she wanna do her job at home..she said that she has so many2 job aaa..why im not like her?even at my office, i didn't have any job..ahakksss...(untungnye jd staff baru masuk..ekeekeke)

then, im go to Warta, Bangi to "cuci2 gambar masa bertunang..hehe"..actually, Encik Hairil ask me to do that...and me too wanna give to my future MIL tomorrow!!i wanna she looks all the pictures..(cantik kan bakal menantu mak cik?wahahha.pasan tahap gaban)


gambar2 yang dicuci...47 keping semuanya..

the, i go upstairs and go to 1.99's shop..hahah..kedai feveret neh!! i buy a photo album, which cost, mestila rm1.99...hihihi..then, i went down and "amek gambaq2 yg telah siap di cuci"..OMG,outsides, its crazy raining maaa...lebat giler ah...


photo album rm1.99..cantik x?

ha..i buy a Pizza today..because i got my salary for this month..yummy!!


pizza yang dibeli..kepada adik2 ku di kampung,nanti i beli untuk you all plak yer..tgu nex gaji..huk3..


yummy!!!

pahtu, i went to celcom kiosk at bangi but im really2 sad because the cash payment in the problem..they asked me to go to alamanda..so, i went to alamanda to bayar my bill yang banyak tertunggak tu ler...fuh!!habis duit gaji aku...hahah..rm2_0..uwawawa T_T (padan muka,sapa soh gune tapi xmau bayaq!!kah3)


No comments:

Post a Comment