Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19 Jan 2010

Salam alayk....

today, completed 1 month im a fiance to Mohd Hairil Azlim...yeah,dats rite where many ppl told dat "there are many problem & dugaan when we got engaged"...hoho..1st i didn't beleive on that, but when i faced it myself,yeah sometimes i feel that when i was engaged, im too sensitive, too emotional, easy to angry, crying..but one more that i know that is what happened in our relationship, both of us will settle them all...

Alhamdulillah, Allah always wif us and we beleive in Him..whatever had happened to us, yeah, we have Him to ask for helping, forgiving and the most important is His guidance and rahmat for us, to face this long journey in our life and relatonship..

here, i wanna thanks to my beloved fiance, Incik Hairil, thanks for everything that you've done to since you are stil studying in Egypt, until now you were here as my mrFiance, who always take care of me, worried bout me, treats me ^_^, and so on...so many things dat u've done to me...im so grateful to have you by my side,dear

know, im just hope that our relation is under Rahmat Allah...and i wish that our du'a akan termakbul...semoga kami akan berkekalan dan akan kekal hingga akhir hayat..dan aku berharap agar Allah mudahkan urusan perkahwinan kami pada tahun ini...semoga d permudahkan olehNYA...amin..

just for you Abang...

wif lOvE

No comments:

Post a Comment