Thursday, January 7, 2010

b!rthday wishEs - January

Salam guys..

here i wanna do birthday wishes to all my friends and ppl that i know them..wishing you all HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance for those yg lambat lg...hehe..MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.. \(^_^)/


02/01/10
Aniq/Anang - my future bro-in-law yg ke 14 thn..

06/01/10
Zakiah - member sekolah menengah...kt mana dia lani eh?hihi

07/01/10
Ima - my Uniten collegue (today is her birthday)
wishing you all the best and be a good wife forever!!!

08/01/10
Safiah - my friends from standard 2 until form 5...dah lama xjumpa..and i hope we will meet again..miss you and Ilah damn much!!ouh T_T

21/01/10
Nurul - my Uniten colegue

25/01/10
Fazlin - my Uniten collegue

semoga kalian semua berada di bawah Rahmat Allah s.w.t... *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment