Thursday, January 28, 2010

boo....son....

salam alayk..

hehe...weird,ntah pape rite my posting title??hik3...yeah..really2 bored rite now..dunno wut to do...dunno how to express myself...uwaaaa...feel lonely here..but thanks to myAbang coz sms wif me..thanks to Jijot and Mija and nazuha coz chatting wif me...im feel very2 loser rite now...awuuuuu awuuuuuuu T__T

today no one come here...no Kak Ila, no Kak Kam...no one else except me...uwaaaaaaaaa T__T..plus wif no customer today...so sad..just only 3 of them come in here..i know, not my "rezeki" today to collect more commission here...Alahamdulillah..enough wif 3 customers..Oh GOD, i dunno wut to do..seriously..not in a good mood to do my work given...adoi,nanti Kak Kam marah naya cheq...uwaaaaaaaaa

MUHASABAH DIRI



Oh Allah,
give me a chance to be by Abang side even though we can't married for this year...
i really2 wanna be by his side..
i wanna be his wife..
i wanna be a part of his family..
i wanna be 'ummi' for his child...
i wanna live forever wif him...

Oh Allah...
give us more strength
give us your guidance
give us your love

Oh Allah...
lets our relationship under Your Rahmat
lets our relationship forever & ever
lets our relationship under Your Redho

Oh Allah...
correct us if we do the wrong things
show us Your love...that can make us Bersyukur
give us chances to change and Taubat
let us be a good Muslim & Muslimah in order to get more love from You......

Ameen ya Rabbal 'Alamin.....

Alhamdulillah....
Thank you Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment