Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jumaat ^__^

Salam alayk...

ehehehe..i really2 love Friday...of course la becoz after friday is Saturday..and Saturday is holiday..hihi..but not for me ya!! T_T sumtimes i need to work on Saturday...yeah, we need to rotate working on weekend...

today, i was very2 excited & happy so much!!becoz tomorrow i'll back to my hometown..misshh my Kampong so much..i really2 miss mak & abah...love both of u so much!!muah3....


~ lovely parents...miss both of u damn much!! T__T ~

tomorrow i'll take bus at Puduraya to Gopeng...yeah..not straightly to my hometown at Kedah..i need to take my SIL and lil' Farhana...i need to drive back my bro's car to my hometown becoz he was not here for 2 weeks..he already at Sabah for outstation..so sad for me..hahhaha!! im joking..actually i really2 enjoy to drive back home..janji di support wokeh!!hahha

my holiday is for 4 days...dats y i can spend more time at my Kampong...syuker3...

i dunno how to express my happiest inside me...hahahha...very very very very happy laaa...just see the smiley faces here and u know how my feeling...hik3




ahaaa....dis is da pictures of me dat i snap just now...hahha..gumbira + bosan...x sabaq nak kelik kapong nehh!!!wahahhah


burok + cumel....hahahha...pasan kan =P

okay my friends..just wanna wish u all Happy Chinese new Year & Happy Holidays to all of you...safe journey ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment